Saturday, October 8, 2011

First Show Of Rocktober!

Saw CSS last night with my friend JJ. It was the first show of my Rocktober project and also the first show I got free tickets to because of my blog. CSS performed great, Lovefoxxx is still sexy as hell and has kept her amazing stage presence, still dancing around and just so full of energy. Men, the opening act for the show had me feeling confused for a while. First off JJ and I were playing the "Is that a man or a woman" guessing game for quite some time. I had no idea who Men was until making it home and doing some research only to find out the lead of the band is JD Samson, who you might know from the band Le Tigre (check out their song "Deceptacon" here). So many things made sense all of a sudden! The side project is pretty good, but I definitely like Le Tigre better.

No comments:

Post a Comment