Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wait

So I'd never heard of Oneohtrix Point Never till the new Nine Inch Nails album which contained a remix for "Find My Way" by the musician. I really dug the remix so I thought I'd check out some more of their stuff which lead me to this amazing video, which just came out last month. The video is for the track "Problem Areas" which comes from the soon to be released R Plus Seven, due September 30th. Daniel Lopatin is the mastermind behind Oneohtrix Point Never and has been around since 2007. In the time since then he has released nine albums, mostly falling into the drone/synth/ambient electronic categories. Check out this new track and if you dig it, check out some of his expansive back-catalog and look forward to his new album!
Oneohtrix Point Never (Facebook - Official - Soundcloud)

No comments:

Post a Comment