Thursday, September 12, 2013

Kimosabe

BT's track with Aqualung "Surrounded" from BT's new album A Song Across Wires (released August 16th) had a video release today. A Song Across Wires is BT's 10th full length album. It has a wide range of sub genres through the dance music genre throughout the album and in a way encapsulates his career from his earlier trance days to his more fast-paced dance tracks of more recent albums.  Just a heads up, I hate the armada video channel on youtube because it has advertisements at the end and they are louder than the track itself, so I apologize. Just be warned. I've loved BT's music for quite some time now and have had the opportunity to see him live a few times. If you ever get a chance to see him, I highly recommend! "Skylarking" which I posted before is also from A Song Across Wires.

No comments:

Post a Comment