Monday, July 15, 2013

Sexyfrapp

Goldfrapp is set to release her 6th studio album later this year and just released the first single from it late last night. I caught "Drew" shortly before I went to bed and it was excellent sleepy-time music. Nothing short of beautiful, this dreamy, downtempo track with soft vocals is reminiscent of her first album, Felt Mountain, which came out back in 2000. I'm really curious to see how the rest of the album turns out, if there will be some dance-driven tracks ala "Strict Machine" and "Twist" from her 2003 album, Black Cherry or "Rocket" from 2010's Head First. I'd like a few dance tracks, but if everything is as beautiful as this track is, I'll love it just the same. Look for Tales of Us due out September 10th! (Video is *NSFW*)
Goldfrapp (Facebook - Official)

No comments:

Post a Comment