Saturday, July 23, 2011

Almost Had A 7th Show On The Calendar For Rocktober

I found another show I wanted to add to the calendar, Primus is playing a show @ The Wiltern in LA but the show occurs on the same night as the Royksopp/Robyn show @ The Hollywood Bowl. I already have tickets to the Royksopp/Robyn show, and in this case, I’m leaning towards just sticking with that choice, but what if I find another show on some other night and it’s not as easy of a choice? Buh. So much music, so little time!

So Primus is releasing a new album called Green Naugahyde and the tour is to accompany the album release. I ordered the album so I can at least get that and review it since I’m missing the concert. I’ve yet to see them though, so it’s kind of a shame that I’ll be missing them again this time. I did see Les Claypool three times on his last tour though. Hopefully next time!

I’m just happy that I have more than 1 show a week. I’m really stoked on this idea, and I’m gonna do my best to keep trying to post once a day. I know I will have a chunk missing for Burning Man, but it’s possible I can keep a journal of stuff while I’m there, but it most likely won’t be only music related as I intend to keep this tumblr. We’ll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment