Sunday, July 17, 2011

And So It Begins...

Finally getting around to starting a music blog like I've been saying I would forever. After numerous half-assed attempts I'm really going to work on this one. I aim to post daily, and include a multitude of things including (but not limited to) these:



  1. articles/reviews about music (albums, songs, remixes) I hear that've been recently released or are due to be released soon

  2. recounts/reviews of shows I am going to, or plan on/want to go to, maybe pics for the shows if I take photos

  3. favorite music videos

  4. end-of-year recollection of favorites

  5. basically anything music related I want to put here


I'm sure I will miss some days, but I want to keep going even if I do. I'm tired of missing some days and then just not getting into it again. And most of my music blogs in the past have been semi-secretive... this one I've told most of my friends about, and hopefully if I don't post in it, they will get on my ass about it.


I've thought about all the music blogs I've read religiously, scoured through, and skimmed over, and a lot of them have all these things I'm intending on using this site for, so I've decided to take it a step further and I want to work on projects for this blog. The first project is this:


Go to as many shows as I can in October.


Tomorrow I will post about the shows I have so far and I will continue to post about ones I add along the way. I hope this music blog/project/thing will grow to be a part of my life to the point that I can't not post every day. I think music is the most important thing in the world (to me anyway) and I want to share it with everyone possible. Here's to the begining of a new me, a new music blog, and loads of excellent music!


Cheers!


-Frederick Crowley

No comments:

Post a Comment