Thursday, July 21, 2011

Current Calendar

Have you heard the news? It's true! A SIXTH show has been added to my October schedule. Why? is coming to LA and putting on a sit-down show with a Q&A. Strange?!? Indeed. But it sounds hells of cool. This video is a track from Alopecia, which came out in 2008. Special thanks to my great friend Goata for introducing me to this band in the first place! You can read about the show and check out another video for the track "These Hands/January Twentysomething" on pitchfork, here: http://pitchfork.com/news/43196-why-announce-sit-down-tour/

So now the current calendar looks like this:

October 4th - Why? @ Largo at The Coronet, Los Angeles, CA

October 16th - Amon Tobin @ The Music Box, Los Angeles, CA

October 18th - Portishead @ The Shrine Auditorium, Los Angeles, CA

October 22nd - Royksopp & Robyn @ The Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA

October 26th - Trentemoller @ The Belly Up Tavern, Solana Beach, CA

October 29th - Shpongle @ (I'm assuming The Fillmore), San Fransisco, CA

I'm so fucking excited for October now, you have no idea. I've actually started to just keep looking for shows and see how many I can pack in. If you live in SD/LA and see any shows you think I might like let me know! Or if you're in SF and know of any shows at the end of the month? I still need something fun for Halloween in the Bay Area!

No comments:

Post a Comment