Thursday, August 11, 2011

I Gotta Tell You Something...

...I wanna view your dreams.

I wanna pull out your crazy,

pull it over me.

I really can't stop listening to this ep. Chino Moreno has done it again with †††. Deftones rocked my world when I was in high school and took me a little ways into college until I grew out of the the whole heavier sound (though they did have a few softer songs). Deftones still have that draw though, that I put them on from time to time, and have even seen them live in the last couple years and would do so again. Timeless bands for the win. After the draw of Deftones fell a bit Chino came out with the band Team Sleep. A much softer band I fell asleep to many nights, or listened to whilst driving through windy roads in the summer with the windows down and stereo cranked. I never saw them live but would love to some day. Now this project: †††. So far all they have is a short little 5 track ep. entitled "†" which both the album title and band name are unsearchable in google. Way to go to! Check out my favorite track off the new album here, as well as one from Team Sleep, and Deftones as well.

†††


Team Sleep


Deftones

No comments:

Post a Comment