Monday, August 22, 2011

If my high school self...

Met my current self and we had a long chat about music, I'd probably think that I was brainwashed or just straight lying out of my ass. Hell, my former self might even off himself thinking he didn't want to be part of what was to come. What I'm speaking of specifically is how much I listen to pop music these days. With artists like Britney Spears and Ke$ha making more money and realizing what's hot and in turn getting good producers to give them that dance-like feel that so many electronic dance acts have, it's no wonder that some of these pop artists are making their way through my ear holes. Here's two of my favorite newer pop tracks, Dev's "In the Dark" and The Cataracs' "Top of the World ft. Dev." In case you're wondering how these two groups are related, The Cataracs discovered Dev on myspace and are now her producers.


Dev - "In the Dark"



The Cataracs - "Top of the World ft. Dev"


No comments:

Post a Comment