Monday, August 1, 2011

October Is Itching Closer!

This project is becoming more and more real as tickets have started showing up from ticketmaster and I’m delving more and more into the idea of going to so many shows in October. I’m excited for the fun of seeing all these wonderful bands and stoked that I live in a place where this is even possible. If I were still in Grand Forks North Dakota there’s no way I’d be able to see so many bands I love within one month.

So far the tickets I have on hand are now Amon Tobin, Portishead, and Royksopp/Robyn. I was told that I could get on the guest list for Trentemoller by a friend, which I’m super stoked for. The less shows I have to pay for for this project the better because hey, I don’t have a money tree in the backyard. Hopefully I can win those tickets that Rosemary is giving away over at SDDialedIn as well to help fund this project… still haven’t heard back about that yet. Here’s hoping!

Another reason I’m stoked about this project is where it’s putting me at the end of the month. October 29th is Simon Posford’s birthday, and he’s playing that show up in San Fransisco somewhere. This means not only will I see Shpongle 3 times this year (Previously at Coachella, and The Wiltern in LA), but I will be in the Bay Area for Halloween and I’ll get to spend more time with my SF based friends. I’m heading up to the Bay Area in a couple days actually to visit some friends and get some stuff for Burning Man figured out. Super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment