Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I still have cassettes.

A friend of mine posted this video on his facebook the other day and I'd never heard the band. I really liked the track and thought the video has a fun story line. Cazzette, a duo of DJ's from Sweden have three videos so far, "Beam Me Up" is the first one, and the one my friend had posted. In it, alien aircraft appear and cause quite the commotion when people begin dancing in the streets, at work, and wherever they may be.

Their second video is for the track "Weapon" in which a girl kicks a lot of ass for a briefcase. The contents of said briefcase? Watch the video and find out!

I can't tell for sure, but it seems like "I Surrender might be a prequel to "Weapon." The same man from the end of "Weapon" is in this video, and the girl he was with at the end of "Weapon" is leaving him at the beginning of "I Surrender." I don't know. Either way, it's still all about the briefcase, and people stealing hearts. Sad stuff. Love people, love!

No comments:

Post a Comment