Sunday, March 10, 2013

That's a High Horse!

Leave it to Bam Margera to use his fame to throw fuel behind a music career. Really, Bam? This is horrible. I  honestly don't know if Bam is going for comedy here, or if he's just using absurd lyrics, which, to be honest, are used quite often in dubstep. Evidently there are two "official" versions of this video. I'm not really sure how that works, but hey, when you've got a fuck ton of money, why not? So apparently Yelawolf is behind the beats on this track, I don't know if he's done more or not. Definitely thinking less of him at this point, but hey, making money is making money, right? I wonder if Yelawolf hangs his head in shame at the realization of what he's done. And yes, there is more. Evidently It's not just a I'm going to make a funny song, Bam is on tour with this project, has a whole slew of songs, and even seems like he's more successful than Joaquin Phoenix was at his own attempt at a rap career. At any rate. Here is is, both of them, in all their glory. Fuckface Unstoppable's "Bend My Dick to My Ass."

No comments:

Post a Comment