Thursday, April 18, 2013

I Hear it Calling Me!

Really digging this new single and video that Basement Jaxx released earlier this week on Tuesday. The video is super fun, as is the song. I love it's playfulness and jungle/nature/wilderness feel, and any song that sings about getting naked is usually cool in my book. The psychedelicness of the video is great with it's repetitiveness simulating fractals and it's not-too-intrusive flashiness  and I absolutely love all the different animal hats and costumes the dancers don. I'm also super excited to see what the album cover of their new album will be, and the single covers as well. Basement Jaxx have all sorts of fun album art. So yeah, new song and video, check it out now. Look for the new album later this year. There's still no release date or title to the album, but I'll definitely let you all know!

No comments:

Post a Comment