Monday, May 27, 2013

Fetish Music Videos?

So I stumbled upon this video the other day while checking out some other stuff on Pitchfork. It's got to be one of the most bizarre music videos I've ever seen in my life. I have no idea what's going on. It this a video for vinyl fetishists? Furries maybe? Abduction fetishists? At any rate, the reason I'm posting it is because the song is excellent. I know Apparat's Krieg und Frieden just came out not that long ago, but it's nice to have another small dose of him in this track from DJ Koze. Now, I hadn't even heard of DJ Koze (Stefan Kozalla), but according to wikipedia he's been in the music industry for a while. In 1988 at the age of 16, he was in a mixing competition, and was later in a hiphop group (weird to know after hearing this track) and has also recorded under the moniker "Adolf Noise" which I find pretty amusing. As DJ Koze, he has released 4 albums, so I've got some work to do in catching up on his catalog and finding out what else is good in there! So for you all, here's 'Nices Wölkchen' feat. Apparat.

No comments:

Post a Comment