Friday, May 3, 2013

What Is It?

It was a hot day... It's a hot night! You can tell that it's finally getting to be summer... I even saw ants inside today. Damn ants. So, this isn't the best crowd video, but it's def not the worst. I still can't figure out what this line is on the song though. I looked up the lyrics for this song and have seen several different versions...
"Baby it's alright, hey isolate your groove" - maxlyrics
"Baby it's alright, an ice-electric groove" - lyricsmania
"Baby it's alright, if I select your groove" - lyricswikia
"Baby it's alright, ?? electric groove" - lyricsfly (seems like they're in my boat)
My buddy Mars razzed me once for something something like "an isometric groove." Then I thought maybe it was "a nice electric groove." I don't know... what do you think it is? I wonder what Mars thinks it is if he knows so well enough to razz me for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment