Thursday, May 30, 2013

G-Squadron

I spotted this video by Secret Circuit on pitchfork at the same time I spotted that DJ Koze video I posted two days ago. I've had some time to check out more music from the LA based musician and there's a bunch of material to cover and I've been pretty impressed with what I've heard so far. His facebook describes his sound and what he's doing as "The axis field of SECRET CIRCUIT mixes Psychedelic, and started up as a band inviting one basic member and various guest in the place where free Music was expressed and permanent Cosmic, Jam-Disco, Soul, Funk, and Jazz." Check it out for yourselves and if you like it, head over to his bandcamp throw some money at him and pick up one of his albums! Here's 'Rogue Unit' from the 2013 album Tactile Galactics,

Secret Circuit (Facebook - SoundcloudBandcamp)

No comments:

Post a Comment